Super simple, easy lemon bar recipe
The Love of a Taste of Summer
One of my favorite flavors in the summer is lemon. I mean, come on, what is the signature drink of summer? Lemonade! So what is one of the quintessential desserts of summer? Lemon bars! Make a super easy lemon bar recipe today and be the hero of your next bbq.
What a better compliment to the savory foods of a bbq than
An Easy Lemon Bar Recipe
This lemon bar recipe is absolutely amazing! Let’s just say if you love anything lemon this will tickle your palate. My family loves them because the bars taste so much like our other favorite food “Dutch Baby Pancakes”. Mostly because we serve our Dutch Babies with powdered sugar and lemon juice.
Whenever I want a super simple, quick, delicious recipe for dessert this is my go to! Let’s face it who wants to spend a hot summer day slaving over the stove? With a short amount of time in the kitchen, this recipe is perfect for someone like me, who avoids cooking in the summer as much as possible.
Enjoy Your Summer Parties
Print out the recipe below to share with your friends and family when they ask where you got it. I know I kept getting asked to write my recipe down whenever I made these for parties!
Enjoy your summer and stay cool! And if you’re having these in spring like I just recently did, summer will be here soon I promise!
Easy Lemon Bar Recipe
- 1/2 C Butter (softened)
- 1/4 C Cane Sugar
- 1 C all-purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 C Honey
- 1/4 C Lemon Juice (Juice of one lemon)
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. F
- In a medium bowl mix together sugar and flour. Once mixed add softened butter and stir until it has a crumbly texture.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom of a square baking pan. Bake for 20min until firm.
- While crust is baking, whisk the rest of the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- When the crust is finished pour the lemon filling over and bake in the oven for another 20min.
- When done allow to cool and dust with powdered sugar. Cut into 3X3 squares and serve.
Check Out These Other Articles You Might Enjoy!
Share this great recipe on Pinterest!